Thursday, February 26, 2009

Intruduce Myself

Hello~
Let me to introduce myself to let you know first~
Attennnnnntion~~~!!

My name is LIM TIEN WEI~
In Chinese is 林田伟~
Or you also can call me Little Simon or Simon~
Why got little one leh ?
Because of I have a leader that i Very Very respect one name Simon...then everyone said that I looks exactly like him~so...everyone call me Little Simon liao lo...^^''
Actually i love this name also~cos i knew that Simon is very power man~I will be another legend of Simon one~you guys wait & see that ba~^^

I am a Diabolo player~ I think can said is not bad one~
and I also a coach of Diabolo~
Diabolo ? Don't know ?
Haha~ Keep wait & visit for my information inside my blog~You will know it one~^^

Now...
I am a student from INTI-UC~DICT~
Is a IT student~ Learning something about computer one~
I also interesting in this thing~ So i chose this program lo~^^''
I also a Global Business Man~^^
Want to know more & earn together ?
Contact me ~^^

About my character~
erm...
I am a man who love to playing~like computer games~games of real~
I also a kind person~ I like little animals very much~ I also very very very like baby one~I think that is sooooooooo cute~^^
Some guys said me is a funny man~like to talk joke~always see smile in my face~because i think that whatever u be no need to think many about that~ just need to smile and face anything then anything will also become nice and easier~^^
Also got many people say I am a nice guy~ I treat any person also good good one~ Because i think that want people how to treat you, and you need to treat people like that...

I also very very like to make friend with other people~
So...
Be my friend and keep going on with me o~^^
thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment